May 25, 2010

UAG/UAA/UGA

Yes, I have stopped blogging. After a very invigorating 600+ post run, I feel I should toddle on off to better things.

Make no mistake; I am not doing this because I feel bad about myself or because I feel like I am boring. The opposite is actually true. I have a lot going for me. I know that I'm quite cute, that I have a distinct personality, and that I have the wit and ingenuity necessary to conquer all obstacles... AND, let's not forget that my words cut through most people like a recently sharpened pencil going through someone's eyeball (yikes, bad imagery).

So yes, I am quite content with myself. I will do stellar, which is more than I can say for the rest of blogland... But then again, I was never a part of any sort of "community," so that entire discussion will be voided right now. I am me, and I am awesome. That is something that this stint has taught me, and it's my sincerest wish that by living vicariously through me, you've gleaned something as well. I'm not sure WHAT that is precisely, but I'm sure you've got something in your back pocket that is courtesy of me.

Now if you'll excuse me... I have to go and throw down with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment